Re: What's Bruce Not Reading But Wants To?

Quoting Ysobelle at aol_com:

> On 8/4/03 1:04 PM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at
> b_lachey at hotmail_com:
> >I just got great seats to see David Sedaris live in mid-October at the
> Taft.
> >  Anyone seen him live before?  Is it worth it?
>
> I've heard him on the radio. My G-d, he's funny. I adore him.

Sedaris is quite entertaining, though I've never heard him live.

> And I have to admit there was one other thing I read last night that I
>
> totally, overwhelmingly didn't expect to like, but by which I was quite
>
> charmed. Unexpected is one word for it. It made me grin.
>
> http://www.wilwheaton.net/

Wil is one of the cooled folks to ever come out of the Star Trek community.

The geek news site Slashdot does occasional intervies in which readers of the
site submit questions, while others rate them - the top ten or so questions get
passed on to the target celebrity for a response.  A little under a year ago,
William Shatner was interviewed.  Most fo the questions asked, and most of the
answers to the questions, were quite lame, but a high point was Wil asking Bill
if they're 'cool.'

-Smitty the Nerd

Seriously...are we cool?
by CleverNickName

Hey Bill,

Are we cool, or what? I mean, I always thought you didn't like me, but I had a
good time with you at Weakest Link watching the World Series.

So are we cool, or was that just pre-game strategy?

Wil

Bill:

Dear Will,

We are so cool, we're beyond cool. We are in orbit man. I don't do pre-game
strategy.

I look forward to some personal time with you.