Re: What's Bruce Not Reading But Wants To?

On 8/4/03 1:04 PM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>The screenplay to "Gigli".  It sounds terrible.  Who has a copy?  Fess up.

The Blond was telling me a bit about it in the car this morning. From
what he told me, it sounds like something that should have died well
before even a three-word's mention in Variety.

>I just got great seats to see David Sedaris live in mid-October at the Taft.
>  Anyone seen him live before?  Is it worth it?

I've heard him on the radio. My G-d, he's funny. I adore him.

And I have to admit there was one other thing I read last night that I
totally, overwhelmingly didn't expect to like, but by which I was quite
charmed. Unexpected is one word for it. It made me grin.

http://www.wilwheaton.net/