More OHIO News from Over the Rhine

Tickets are now on sale through all Ticketmaster outlets for Over the Rhine
at Coney Island Moonlight Gardens in Cincinnati on Saturday, August 30, 2003.
($12 in advance). This is our hometown, Labor Day Weekend, OHIO Release
concert. Join us down by the river at our favorite outdoor venue.

Also, don't forget tomorrow: (Tuesday, August 5, 2003)...

Karin and Linford will be taping a Studio 89 performance at WNKU 89.7fm, in
Highland Heights, KY, in front of a "live" audience. If you'd like to be part
of the studio audience, e-mail Radio at NKU_EDU to reserve your free ticket(s).
The performance will be broadcast August 14 at 9pm. You can check out wnku.org
if you'd like to listen on-line as Karin and Linford unwrap songs from OHIO.

Only two weeks left to pre-order *signed* copies of OHIO via overtherhine.com
w/tiny extra treats enclosed...

Read a review of OHIO here:

http://promontoryartists.org/lookingcloser/

Hope to see you soon,