Date: August 19, 2003 3:15:12 PM
Subject: Re: what's everybody reading

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Don Smith wrote:

> > Oh, page number! chapter number! I must look this up. :)
>
> Um, I think it was page 205 of the UK edition, and maybe 20 pages later
> in the US edition (which uses a larger type and has pictures). It was
> near the beginning of the chapter named after that witch from the
> ministry who came to teach the Defense against the Dark Arts class.

Okay, I finally got my copy of the Canadian edition back, and ... the
chapter entitled 'Professor Umbridge' begins on page 200, and ... yup, on
page 205, George says, "Fred and I managed to keep our peckers up
somehow." So the American edition changed that, huh?

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
    claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee