Re: What's everybody reading?

I have been reading The Silmarillion on and off for a
few months since things have been so busy.  I am
slowly putting together the rest of the Middle Earth
books so that I will have them already when I get to
them.  Every now and then I flip back through the
Rings series for a reference.  Next will be Lost
Stories I&II.  Already have The Lays of Beleriand.  I
can't find Tom Bombadil in any store though so I will
have to get that online.

To bed,