What's everybody reading?

There has been way too much OTR content on here recently.  What's up with
that?  Nobody talked about last week trade-deadline deals of the Red Sox
getting Scott Sauerbeck and Jeff Suppan for a couple of minor leaguers (see
the Phils in October Eric? we'll be there).

The question I have now that I have three or four weeks before school starts
back up again is, what is everybody reading this Summer?  I am looking for
something intriguing but light.  Maybe a thriller...not really sure what I
want to read, but I figured that y'all would have some excellent
recommendations.  I just don't want it to be too heavy because I will be
doing that again all too soon.

Waiting for Iota in October!

Out here,
Barry

PS -- I would have said Reds over OTR, but now that they have gutted their
team and traded away Aaron Boone to the Damn Yankees, OTR is definitely the
ticket.  More than likely Karin and Linford won't pull a groin or separate
their shoulders during the show.....