Re: I have no Halloween suggestions - yet..

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> writes:
>If you don't know him, you should try to check him out - he
>has a Paul Simon quality to his voice, but sings about real things and
>not
>third world day-to-day events that don't mean so much to the average Joe,
>like Paul does

I'm sorry - can you name a example of a song of Paul Simon's that's about
"third world day-to-day events"? Very confused here.

- John

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither