I have no Halloween suggestions - yet..

...but in my more private moments I think that an unsigned CD from the band
would be rarer!!  Haha, don't hurt me, L&K!!  ..or write anything bad on my
copies!

I doublechecked on a map between Denver and Seattle - if you're serious
about Boise, the only worthwhile thing between would be Salt Lake.  It's a
wasteland otherwise..  Play at the Salt Flats!!  The Donner Party can give
way to the Detweiler Party.  When is the big Cincinnati show??

Dan and I saw Elliott Smith two Halloween ago, and he normally seems about
as likely as Over The Rhine to do something "Halloween-y", but he brought
the opening band (Grandaddy) out and did a fun version of "Don't Fear The
Reaper".  Oh, and after a long hiatus, Elliott has a new 7" out the same day
as OtR's Ohio.  (If you don't know him, you should try to check him out - he
has a Paul Simon quality to his voice, but sings about real things and not
third world day-to-day events that don't mean so much to the average Joe,
like Paul does).  http://www.elliottsmith.com

Good Halloween songs..  Good Halloween songs..  Are there any??  They should
do a rockin' cover of I Put a Spell On You, same music as Conjectures..