Re: Hmm. Show Me?

Paul Soupiset wrote:
>>> My "Show Me" post got messed up last night. What I *meant* to type was,
>>> does "Show Me" remind anyone else of Sheryl Crow's "Anything but Down"?
and Peter Chattaway replied:
>>Whoa.  Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.  I had that exact same thought, but was
>>too lazy to go look up the exact title of the Sheryl Crow song

Speaking of similarities:
Anyone else think they're about to hear Natalie Merchant's 'Carnival' as NNO
opens with that drum line?

(Thank you Ysoie, for tracking down the title... all I could some up with
were the random lyrics "Have I been lost? have I been blind?..."!)

Anita