Re: Hmm. Show Me?

--- Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:

> Speaking of similarities:
> Anyone else think they're about to hear Natalie Merchant's 'Carnival' as NNO
> opens with that drum line?

No, but that opening (Merchant) always used to remind me of the music on
SuperMario III.  I still can't listen to it without being taken back to that
game on the Nintendo--it really ruined the song for me.  Jump, dive into a
pipe, get coins, fly...Carnival!

Have I mentioned today how STOKED I am with anticipation of August 19th?

Mark

=====