Re: Hmm. Show Me?

Ahhh. j'aime l'trois nouvelles chansons

My "Show Me" post got messed up last night. What I *meant* to type was, does
"Show Me" remind anyone else of Sheryl Crow's "Anything but Down"? I'm
always enjoying back-history and finding where songwriters get their musical
inspiration. These two [great] songs are kissing cousins, it seems.
Arrangement, tempo, chord changes, hook/melody, key;  Anyway, it's fun to
listen to them back to back. Thoughts? Then again, the chorus melody could
also be laid on top of Cher's "Life after love", but who wants to do that!?

Nevermind.

It's a Thursday.

Somebody write me back, darn it.

way down yonder in a minor key.