RE: Hmm. Show Me?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Michael Cade wrote:

> >Folks who have been going to Cornerstone for a while; do you
> >recall back
> >at C2K that Karin had a little song that she called a 'sort of
> >How does It
> >Feel To Be On My Mind, Part III'?  Is 'Show Me' that song, or am I
> >mistaken?  It sounds awfully familiar.
>
> Drew, et al.  Absolutely right!  Karin said it was sort of a sequel to HDIF.
> She also said it started out to be about relationships but it turned out to
> be a come-on song.

You know, I can't tell you how happy this makes me.  Between my wife and
I, "Show Me" and the entended version of "Rhapsodie" just completely
floored us at the show in C2k; we had both just come out of horrible
relationships and had just gotten together after years of awkward
friendship (you know, the friendship that comes from knowing that you're
right for each other, but not right for each other _yet_.)  Those two
songs had us crying in the front row that night.  And now, we'll finally
have a recording of one of the two songs.

WHOOO!

-Drew J