Re: Hmm. Show Me?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Paul Soupiset wrote:
> My "Show Me" post got messed up last night. What I *meant* to type was,
> does "Show Me" remind anyone else of Sheryl Crow's "Anything but Down"?

Whoa.  Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.  I had that exact same thought, but was
too lazy to go look up the exact title of the Sheryl Crow song.  (Yeah, I
know she keeps saying the *words* "anything but down", but that don't
necessarily mean that that's the *title* of the song...)

> Anyway, it's fun to listen to them back to back.

Haven't tried that yet myself, actually.

> Then again, the chorus melody could also be laid on top of Cher's "Life
> after love", but who wants to do that!?

Hmmm, not so sure about that one, but if you say so ...

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee