Re: Touring/ Dream concert

Hmm, how bout Innocence Mission or Iona. Sixpence
would be ok, but I will have to admit they have kind
of degreaded a bit.
Of course they could tour with Cowboy Junkies again.
I do like the idea of U2, but I think OTR would kind
of get a bit of a shaft. U2 would obviously
headlining, and noone ever really pays attention to
the openers for U2.
It was kind of funny, PJ Harvey oppened for U2 when I
saw them, and they didn't even turn the lights off for
her.

--- jessa rain <rainfallfumbler at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Bill wrote : >>>>*U2 - that probably would be way
> too big but it would be interesting.
>

> that would be the most wonderful show ever! For my
> idea of the perfect concert, I would add a few
> people:
>
> Over the Rhine and U2 , of course. along with (some
> of these people are dead, but this is a dream
> right?) :)
> Bob Marley
> Ella Fitzgerald
> Sarah McLachlan
> The Supremes
> La Ley
> Mana
> Rosana
> Gondwana
> David Gray
> etc etc etc, unfortunately, i don't have the space
> or time to finish this list. but that's a start :)
>
> who would headline your dream concert?
>
>  Jess
>

> envy is ignorance, imitation is suicide -Henry David
> Thoreau

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler