Re: Touring/ Dream concert

hi every body,

i think over the rhine playing with sarah mclachlan would be the absolute best, i love sarah's music as well as over the rhine.
but while we mention sarah mclachan, has any one over there heard of her new album, its original release date told in australia was like the 5th of december 2002, every time i go in to stores and ask they say its next month then they all try saying that they havent heard a thing, i tried looking up her web page but saw nothing there, has anyone here heard anything at all it would be muchly appretiated if any of you could give me any info, i was one told the album was called "love me tender" but in magazines it says its untitled then it isnt in then at all, very confusing, is there ment to be one released but its not finished yet? i dont no

love for someone to reply

from emily

jessa rain <rainfallfumbler at yahoo_com> wrote:
Bill wrote : >>>>*U2 - that probably would be way too big but it would be interesting.

that would be the most wonderful show ever! For my idea of the perfect concert, I would add a few people:

Over the Rhine and U2 , of course. along with (some of these people are dead, but this is a dream right?) :)
Bob Marley
Ella Fitzgerald
Sarah McLachlan
The Supremes
La Ley
Mana
Rosana
Gondwana
David Gray
etc etc etc, unfortunately, i don't have the space or time to finish this list. but that's a start :)
who would headline your dream concert?

 Jess

envy is ignorance, imitation is suicide -Henry David Thoreau

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?