Re: Touring/ Dream concert

Bill wrote : >>>>*U2 - that probably would be way too big but it would be interesting.

that would be the most wonderful show ever! For my idea of the perfect concert, I would add a few people:

Over the Rhine and U2 , of course. along with (some of these people are dead, but this is a dream right?) :)
Bob Marley
Ella Fitzgerald
Sarah McLachlan
The Supremes
La Ley
Mana
Rosana
Gondwana
David Gray
etc etc etc, unfortunately, i don't have the space or time to finish this list. but that's a start :)
who would headline your dream concert?

 Jess

envy is ignorance, imitation is suicide -Henry David Thoreau

Do you Yahoo!?