Touring

Hi

With OTR releasing a new CD next month I was thinking...Wouldn't it be
cool to see them land as the opener for a major tour.  I love to see them
at the Ark in Ann Arbor but they could use the extra push a major tour
would give, especially with a new CD on the way.  I was trying to think of
who it would be cool to see them play with.

Some early thoughts

*Norah Jones - What a gorgeous night of music that would be
*Bruce Cockburn - with a full band show for Bruce
*Elvis Costello
*Train - not a huge favorite of mine but it would put OTR in front of new
people
*EmmyLou Harris - I might be in seventh heaven if that happened
*U2 - that probably would be way too big but it would be interesting.

Who would you like to see them play with.

Also,  I recently received Zak Morgan's new CD "When Bullfrogs Croak."
Zak is a wonderful children's artist from Cincinatti.  Guests on the album
include Karin Bergquist, David Wilcox, Robbie Fulks, Victoria Williams,
and Noah Reimer (Ticklepenny Corner).  It is some beautiful stuff.
Definitely children's music for children of all ages.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools