another good tour

Actually, I think Over the Rhine should tour with
Ladytron. Maybe Dressy Bessy could open.
Now that would be a good show for me (thought the rest
of the audience would totally get confused.

Oh, but seriosly, imagine if Over the Rhine pl,ayed
with Blonde Redhead!!! OHMYFREEKINGGOSH!!! I think
Kazu and Karin could do an interesting duet. The only
problem would be that Blonde redhead has a tendacy to
forget that they're playing for an audience, they get
so lost in thier music.
Every so often they'll look up after doing an awsome
ten minute "jam session" and get a look on thier faces
like, whoa, there's people out there listening to us.

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler