The Innocence Mission

I totally agree.  And actually, they have some dates coming up in Lancaster
(9 Aug.) and New York (12 Aug.).  So even though they prob. won't be doing
any extensive touring, those on the East Coast will get a chance to see them
now and then...

You can also get their CD *now* directly from the record company:
http://www.badmanrecordingco.com/bands/default.aspx?productDetail=befriended

(Mine is on its way, along with Bill's Need to Bleed EP...!!)

Also, I remember a conversation with Linford where he said that they'd
discussed Karin and Karen recording a duet...  I don't think anything's come
of this yet, but there's still plenty of hope! :)  One of the greatest
moments of The Cutting Room Floor is Karin's dedication of Happy & Free to
Karen Peris.  It makes me tear up every time I hear it...

Ever,
Ana Maria