Dream Concert

Hi Again

I would have to go with The Innocence Mission.  They have a new CD
coming out very shortly.  They could do a short tour together and
alternate who opens the show.  I would be in Seventh Heaven.

My guess is that IM won't tour a whole lot though.  I think they have a
child ready to start kindergarten and that probably hampers the chance for
shows, except for the occassional weekender.

Bill
--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools