Re: I'm Baaaaack

Indeed, it was a pleasure to see and/or meet a whole bunch of you.  For
those of you who sought me out at the Imaginarium, many thanks.  I never
really had the time to make it past the showers this year, and so seeking
folks out was kinda tricky.

On a side note, did anyone else get a chance to see The Detholz perform
(the folks in the Lady Leberty get-ups)?  Their opening number was
tremendous; bunch of people wearing Red Army star t-shirts with a guy
in Lady Liberty togs singing the Chinese Communist Party anthem - in
Chinese - with translations on placards.  "This song, we believe, will be
in churches during worship services very soon as a special blessing that
is completely free and for your edification."

Style, baby.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)