OK, I'll just keep on postin'

I made several additions to my shirt and CD collection as well while at
Cornerstone:

Shirts:
One of the new OTR - wine me, dine me, Over the Rhine me
An all black shirt with white writing "DEMON HUNTER".  They were a band, but
I never caught the group.  When I saw the shirt though I had to have it.  I
only wish they had been called "Rogue Demon Hunter" ;-)

DVD:
Ordered the C-Stone DVD
Got the Lost Dogs DVD

CD:
Benjamin Gate - Untitled
Benjamin Gate - Contact
Arthur - Loneliness is Bliss
Over the Rhine - 10 track live CD- only offered at C-Stone (OK I made that
one up)
Dead Artist Syndrome - Jesus Wants You to Buy This Record
Dead Artist Syndrome - Saving Grace
Aunt Bettys - Ford Supersonic
Strawmen - Saving Faded Dreams
The Violet Burning - This is the Moment
The Violet Burning - Faith and Devotions of a Satellite Heart
Daniel's Window - Illuminate

Michaelstillnotworkingbutlisteningtogoodmusic