Re: Barry, I got your CD + a couple more

Michael Cade writes:

I also snagged an extra copy of the new Lost Dogs DVD featuring about 13
songs, plus band interviews, solo (Mike Roe, Derry Daugherty and Terry
Taylor) performances and interviews, photo gallery and more, plus this was a
limited, limited release (first 1000 copies) and includes an eight song CD
as well.  It goes for the low price of $20.00 plus a buck to ship.

I'll be willing to claim these Lost Dogs items since it appears no one else has done so so far.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke