Barry, I got your CD + a couple more

I picked up the special release Bill Mallonee & Vigilantes of Love "Need to
Bleed" CD that Barry had asked for someone to pick up.

They were $7.00 (quite a deal, less than a buck a song).  In addition to
Barry's copy, I picked up an extra copy I'll be happy to send out to anyone
else that is interested for the same amount ($7.00, plus like a buck to mail
it).  Barry, reply to me off line and we'll get it together.

I also snagged an extra copy of the new Lost Dogs DVD featuring about 13
songs, plus band interviews, solo (Mike Roe, Derry Daugherty and Terry
Taylor) performances and interviews, photo gallery and more, plus this was a
limited, limited release (first 1000 copies) and includes an eight song CD
as well.  It goes for the low price of $20.00 plus a buck to ship.

If anyone is interested in these, email me TO THE LIST, so everyone knows
that they are spoken for and I'll get to back to you off line.

Michaelstillhasn'tdoneanyrealwork