I'm Baaaaack

Greetings all,

What a fantastic C-Stone this year.  It would be difficult to include all of
the highlights, but I must say meeting listees was one of the best things.

I got to see Kylie and Joe again, finally met Eric King, met Drew Johnson,
Smitty, Shari from Tollbooth and Sobriqet(sorry I forgot your name-but I
don't think you ever put it in your posts or I would probably have been able
to remember).  I got to work the merch table after the Friday night show
with Dave Nixon and then help out at the booth while K&L were visiting and
autographing.

I missed Zayne though (where were you?) and what happened to Twila?  Did she
drop from the list even?

Here is a classic endorsement (unpaid even).  While working the merch table
after the Friday show, Mike Roe (77s, Lost Dogs) walks up to me from behind
the stage and strikes up a conversation.  We talk in between my high
pressured sales efforts and he hears me tell a would be buyer that my
favorite CDs are still TWHF and Patience.  Mike tells me that he really
favors Patience as well and states "Patience is the greatest make-out CD
there is".

We even ran into a couple from our church that we know fairly but not
extremely well, and found out that they have been to about as many C-Stones
as us and Glen Kaiser actually married them!

I actually enjoyed quite a few seminars this year.  They have tended to be a
serious letdown in the past IMO.  The speakers on Buffy were fantastic and
the people from Love and Action were incredible.

When Bruce mentioned the potential cover of the new CD, what picture was he
talking about?   Was it the river picture with the fog?  It is a great
picture, but won't be the one on the cover.

I had a hard time getting resubscribed so I wasn't on at all yesterday.  It
worked today so here I am.

Michaelbeenatworkforanhourandhasn'tdoneanythingnonOTR