Re: Here's Another One From OHIO

Quoting Brad Caviness <bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com>:

> OTRhine at aol_com wrote:Discussion list folks: Do you have any favorite
> double albums? Least
> favorite? It's hard to imagine the history of rock 'n' roll without
> The White
> Album, London Calling, Exile on Mainstreet, Songs in the Key of Life
> etc. Where have all the double albums gone?
>
> They were all eaten by that tiny shiny digital monster.
>
> NIN's The Fragile is a compelling double disc.
>
> Everyone else is mentioning so many other great albums, I'll let this
> stand as my contribution to the conversation.

The copy of Tommy by the Who which my daddy has is on two discs, but
apparantly it all fits on one now.  I don't know if it counts as a
double or not.

Another in the "I'm not sure if it counts" category is a double-disc
collection of Elvis Costello's early stuff called _Girls Girls Girls_
That one's pretty cool, I gotta say.  And great liner notes.