Re: Double Albums (& Tshirts too!!)

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 14:51, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, kylie wilkerson wrote:
> > I hope the tshirts say "Wine me, Dine me, Over the Rhine me."
>
> Oh, gosh, I love the sound of that.  I want to say it sounds sexy, but I'm
> not entirely sure *why* it sounds sexy.  :)

Well, my (now) wife and I had made a compilation of Over the Rhine
songs... starts kinda funkily with "Jack's Valentine", then gets a bit
ambient with the Cutting Floor version of "Give Me Strength" and a
little "Etc, Whatever"... throw in some "Body is a Stairway of Skin" and
"I Will Remember"...

Oh, wait.  This is a public newsgroup.

Um, nevermind.

<blush>