Re: Double Albums (& Tshirts too!!)

I hope the tshirts say "Wine me, Dine me, Over the Rhine me."

Oh, gosh, I love the sound of that.  I want to say it sounds sexy, but I'm
not entirely sure *why* it sounds sexy.  :)

***ahem, well... I know that playing OtR always got my last girlfriend into a
'sexy' mood. I could never figure out quite why it had the effect on her
that it did. I surely didn't encourage it.
 It was a weird thing -- I'd get contemplative and spiritually
 minded while listening to OtR and she'd get all... 'sexy'

kevin (perhaps sharing a little too much)