Re: Double Albums (& Tshirts too!!)

I have no idea what kind of demonic intuition you have, but they DO!

Olive chick-shirts (but I want one anyway)
On the front, in smallish white block, is "Wine Me, Dine Me,"
then a big ((Over the Rhine)) oval in red
"Me."

On the back, a scrunched white block-letter rectangle that says
"PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT BEAUTY" in the form that we've all seen on
countless CDs.

I'm still trying to figure out if you had some sort of inside info or if
you've just got connections with Satan.  Having met you before, I'm
guessing the latter.

-Smitty the Cornerstone Freak