Re: Here's Another One From OHIO

OTRhine at aol_com wrote:
Discussion list folks: Do you have any favorite double albums? Least
favorite? It's hard to imagine the history of rock 'n' roll without The White
Album, London Calling, Exile on Mainstreet, Songs in the Key of Life etc. Where have all the double albums gone?

They were all eaten by that tiny shiny digital monster.

NIN's The Fragile is a compelling double disc.

Everyone else is mentioning so many other great albums, I'll let this stand as my contribution to the conversation.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?