Favorite Double Albums

Someone named Linford wrote:
> Do you have any favorite double albums?

in alphabetical order, except for the last two...

1The Beatles _The Beatles_

 2Ani Difranco _Revelling / Reckoning_

  3The Flaming Lips _Zaireeka_ (1 album mixed onto 4 albums)

4Guns 'N' Roses _Use Your Illusion_

 5Pink Floyd _Ummagumma_  (cool stuff)

  6Pink Floyd _The Wall_  (to a lesser extent)

7Vigilantes of Love _Audible Sigh_ (#3) w/ _Room Despair_

 8Stevie Wonder _Songs In The Key of Life_

  9Brian Transeau's _Ima_  (if I want to sleep well)

10Faith No More _Who Cares A Lot?_

I'd also say Dream Theater's _Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence_, except
that it REALLY SUCKS in comparison to most other Dream Theater stuff...
and certainly not Metallica's _Load/ReLoad_ sessions for the same
reason.  Ick.  With a side of Ick Sauce.

Dan

np: paloalto - heroes and villains