seriously

actually, before i wrote that other thing, i had a serious question for you movie buffs.  well, two questions.

first, our college group hosts a movie night every month in that we watch a movie and discuss how it applies to life, god, and whatever.  for august, i was going to watch either Run, Lola, Run or Sliding Doors and discuss how one choice or circumstance can change the course of our life.  does anyone have any other movies suggestions along this theme?
second, so far we've watched Memento, the Bourne Identity, and Big Fat Greek Hollywood Slop (i didn't pick that one).  on my list of potentials are One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, the Matrix (i know . . . it's been done), Beckett, Almost Famous, Crouching Tiger, and other ones i can't think of.  do any of you have any suggestions?

TTFN
ken

knussbaum at prepaidlegal_com
www.prepaidlegal.com