Re: let's fight

"kln2" <knussbaum at bellsouth_net> writes:
>3.  I just might.  so there.  (the fact that i do not hate Duran Duran and
>in fact do enjoy their brand of new wave pop should in no way diminish my
>position in this fight)

3. No, you absolutely do not. I saw you just last night hairspraying your
hiar into a messy poofy pile on your head and saying to the mirror "I'm
Simon LeBon"! Plus you're always humming "Ordinary World" under your
breath. Then there's the fact of your "Seven and the Ragged Tiger"
underoos.

np - "Rock Steady" - Sting

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither