RE: let's fight

3.  I just might.  so there.  (the fact that i do not hate Duran Duran and
in fact do enjoy their brand of new wave pop should in no way diminish my
position in this fight)

one hoopy frood
ken

"whenever you're feeling down, crack open your volume of Hitchhiker's Guide
to the Galaxy.  It's like reading an acid trip."

"kln2" <knussbaum at bellsouth_net> writes:
>1.  God is a woman
>2.  Over the Rhine is not a Christian band but a Christian Science band.
>3.  I hate Duran Duran
>4.  PC's are better than Macs, and Bill Gates should be elected
>president.
>5.  The RIAA was right.

1. What's to argue about? ;)
2. I thought OTR was a *Scientology* band
3. No you don't.
4. Political Correctness is in no way better than Irish people.
5. Yes, but, they aren't anymore!

- John

np: "Fragile" - Sting

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither