Re: seriously

Requiem For A Dream
(Brad Pitt's fun too.  12 Monkeys or Fight Club could work.  I said
/could/.)

Uh...All Dogs Go To Heaven
Back to the Future ;)

Perhaps the cult-classic educational film favorite "The ABCs of Sex
Sducation for Trainables."

(okay, that last one was a joke, though the equally-enthralling
Caterpillar-sponsored work-safety film "Shake Hands With Danger" is a
shoo-in.  I like hypenated constructs; do you?)

-Smitty the Movie Maven

(ob link: http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/sexanddrugs.shtml  the
special-edition set that comes in a metal lunch box, complete with
thermos, is so very nice.)