Re: seriously

As far as the life part, I like to compare Amalie to
Ghost World. And speaking of Amalie, did anyone else
see "He Loves me, he loves me not?" I haven't been
able to see too many movies due to finances, but that
one was worth my $6.25 student ticket.
--- kln2 <knussbaum at bellsouth_net> wrote:
> actually, before i wrote that other thing, i had a
> serious question for you
> movie buffs.  well, two questions.
>
> first, our college group hosts a movie night every
> month in that we watch a
> movie and discuss how it applies to life, god, and
> whatever.  for august, i
> was going to watch either Run, Lola, Run or Sliding
> Doors and discuss how
> one choice or circumstance can change the course of
> our life.  does anyone
> have any other movies suggestions along this theme?
> second, so far we've watched Memento, the Bourne
> Identity, and Big Fat Greek
> Hollywood Slop (i didn't pick that one).  on my list
> of potentials are One
> Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, the Matrix (i know . .
> . it's been done),
> Beckett, Almost Famous, Crouching Tiger, and other
> ones i can't think of.
> do any of you have any suggestions?
>
> TTFN
> ken
> knussbaum at prepaidlegal_com
> www.prepaidlegal.com
> www.prepaidlegal.co/go/knussbaum

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler