Re: limited edition?

Being the Radiohead geek that I am, I also got the limited edition.
It's rather a let-down after the *stellar* packaging for Amnesiac (and
to a lesser extent Kid A.)

No kiddie book, no library card, just a map of what seems to be Eurasia
or some other country in that wide world they call "Not the USA."  I'd
even say the booklet-hidden-behind-tray normal edition of Kid A was
better than this thing.

Looking at it more, it looks somewhat like a certain downtown section of
Milwaukee.

At least being in the US I got a CD that wasn't encumbered with some
unholy copy protection.

-Smitty the Collector
(he's an infector serving his shit to his flies)

(P.S. While we're on the topic of other bands, let me plug just one more
time Eisley and Kenna.  They're both well worth the sub-$10 price it'll
cost you to get their new releases.)

(P.P.S. I'd define Eisley as girl space-pop and Kenna as rock with keys
and a Neptunes beat.)