Re: limited edition?

chris:
>what is the difference btw the limited edition and the regular edition of
>"hail to the thief"? couldn't figure it out poking around on Amazon other
>than the cover looks different. Of course, me being who i am, went ahead
>and
>ordered the Limited Edition. i like to think i'm special.  but still
>curious

man, i'm so out of it. i didn't even know about the Limited Edition.

>and in the liner notes they write their thanks to "all those who get us out
>of bed in the morning." for this group i suppose that would be kylie :)

Riiiiiiiight. :) Thanks for the flatter-ation.

>11 days til i fly out of here to vacation in Bushnell!

man... i want to be there so very badly. perhaps i will... just not
completely sure yet. which means we'll be paying a c-razy amount of money to
see OtR and like 2 other bands.
I also have allergies like it's my job. decisions, decisions.

i watched american idol,
kylie