Re: limited edition?

Christian Lindemer <CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu> writes:
>No kiddie book, no library card, just a map of what seems to be Eurasia
>or some other country in that wide world they call "Not the USA."  I'd
>even say the booklet-hidden-behind-tray normal edition of Kid A was
>better than this thing.
>
>Looking at it more, it looks somewhat like a certain downtown section of
>Milwaukee.

Huh. and here I was thinking it was New York!

- John

np: "Where The Streets Have No Name" - U2

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither