RE: limited edition?

Let me add my agreement to this statement (i think).  if the "Eisley" being
referred to is FKA "Moss Eisley", GO OBTAIN IT.  somehow.  The band, which
consists of three jailbait sisters, their brother on drums, and their next
door neighbor on bass, may not sound like much, but they opened for Coldplay
for all the Texas shows while they were still independent.
I've had Kenna mp3's for quite some time (his album was delayed for like two
years, and it really good too.  you'll just have to get over his association
with Fred Durst.  search Kazaa or my fave, Ares, for the videa for
"Hellbent" really good animation.
now, back to work.
wet, wet, ken

(snip)

(P.S. While we're on the topic of other bands, let me plug just one more
time Eisley and Kenna.  They're both well worth the sub-$10 price it'll
cost you to get their new releases.)

(P.P.S. I'd define Eisley as girl space-pop and Kenna as rock with keys
and a Neptunes beat.)

(sniip)