Re: Akron show

> AH, that explains it... milady and I noted stiff
> resistance when we tried to
> pass through to the restroom, couldn't figger it
> out... it was floor-space
> protection.  NOW i understand... thank you!

LOL, we were in the corner by the water.  :)  If you
had said "hi my name is Flip" I would have carried you
to the bathroom.  ;)  Prob wasn't me anyway.  I was
nice as nice can be.  My motto is move first, grumble
later, unless of course you are only passing by.  If
you don't take my spot permanently, there's no
grumbling, I promise.

> there were some peaceful folk out there on the
> floor...

There definitely were those also.  I met a guy who had
the same love for VOL and OtR as I.  We talked a long
time about both and about how when we met our spouses
it was one of those "you just know" things.  He was
cool.

Why
> go to a show if all you're gonna do is talk?  Ok,

For real!

:) K