Re: Akron show

Kristen writes:

<<  I also didn't like
 the fact that I would move aside for people to walk to
 their destination and instead they would stay there
 instead in my spot while I was squashed in another. >>

AH, that explains it... milady and I noted stiff resistance when we tried to
pass through to the restroom, couldn't figger it out... it was floor-space
protection.  NOW i understand... thank you!

there were some peaceful folk out there on the floor... i accidently bumped
on lady's drinking arm, and i turned to apologize.  she just smiled and said
"no problem, it didn't hurt!"  i don't deal well with crowds, but smiling faces
like that make it all worthwhile.

Overall, the crowd were well-behaved while K & L were playing.  That says a
lot for the power and command of OTR's music.  I've been to a lot of
Cincinnati-area shows where it seems the chatters are trying to out-shout the band.  Why
go to a show if all you're gonna do is talk?  Ok, ok, I'll stop now, heh.

- flip

np:  Son Volt, "Straightaways"