Kylie merch girl! (and other military news)

Hey folks,

I had the pleasure of saying hello a second time to
our own Kylie merch girl at the Akron show.  I think
Karin was trying to put some pressure on her man
because she announced him as the "fiancee".  LOL  It
was good to see ya again girl and so glad to see he's
back.

I got another surprise yesterday when I went to clean
a house.  I asked my client how she was doing and she
suddenly called her husband out to meet me!  He had
been on tour since Feb and she is about to have their
third baby so he was allowed a 15 day emergency leave.
 It was so exciting.  My husband's class had written
his comrades letters.  And they may keep him in town
for the rest of his 365 days!  Just thought I would
share all that!

God bless all,