cornerstone roll call

with only a month until i begin packing for my trip to this year's
birthday bash in bushnel, i began wondering how many on the list are
planning to come into the cornfields this year. it will be fun to put
more names and faces together.

this years exciting moments:
* the prayer chain!
* steve taylor
* linford's writing seminar
* we have a rv!!!!

is anyone planning to tape this years event? i am especially interested
in the possibility of getting a boot of friday's otr show since i sadly
won't be in attendance (darn schedule clashes).

bottled water has been purchased,
zayne

np: my neighbor's new puppy in the back yard
--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm