RE: cornerstone roll call

>with only a month until i begin packing for my trip to this year's
>birthday bash in bushnel, i began wondering how many on the list are
>planning to come into the cornfields this year. it will be fun to put
>more names and faces together.

We are definitely going to be there this year!

We've got a new RV as well (well used, well real used).

We already have a spot reserved up in the old RV area.  When I made the
reservation, they only had 1 or 2 spots up there left and they were supposed
to be small.  We only had the truck camper then so that seemed fine.  Now we
have a motor home and may need to re-evaluate.

We do have a golf cart but I'm not sure if the hassle of hauling the trailer
with the golf cart is worth it.

I think it was Matt that suggested the RMC BBQ as a goods meeting place and
that sounds like a plan.

Who else is going?

np: Hazel O'Connor - Breaking Glass Soundtrack

Michaelwillmostlikelybeatthewellsstreetfest