RE: give me strength at work

well today has been better in a way, friend who has had sheriff at her house, called to say that her solicitor was able to get my bosses address, so if he ask how she got the address, i can say that i didnt give it too her (even though i did) as she would have got it with or without me. she also told me that i dont need to be involved in this, so i can just act like i no nothing, i think i might ignore that, i have been keeping things from my friends believing my boss was telling the truth and they were lying for a long time now. and now they are asking me to do the oppersite by just pretending in front of my boss like i no nothing, the more i look i relise i had been defending the wrong person, this is my chance to say how i feel to my boss and leave. i would then be leaving based on the thruth and not lies, rather making a lie to quit. honesty is the best quality, and i cant work for someone who hasnt been honest to me speically when he makes up lies about other people to make him look believable. anyway tonight im home alone having a few drinks, listerning to "eve" while check my emails, then im going to lay in bed and eat dorito's while watching movies, despite attempts of a friend trying to get me to go out tonight. hope you all have a great and safe weekend "music is the best therapy" speically when its "Over the Rhine" emily

Do you Yahoo!?