C.C.Lit. & KLYT Vive le double-entendre (painfully off topic)

Friday, I will brave the madding crowd of old hippies (and they don't
know what to do) at a trendy bookstore, next to an even trendier
coffeeplex, in a vain attempt to procure an autograph from that most
novel of novelists, Tom Robbins.

In the unlikely event that I could slip in, for serious consideration, a
question about the state of C.C.Lit, I would imagine the response might
follow the logic expressed in a recent interview with www.alibi.com -
"...Jesus is reputed to have said, 'It's easier for a camel to pass
through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of
Heaven.' Yet, except for a few monks, I've never met a Christian who
wasn't hell-bent (pun intended) on getting his or her hands on as much
money as humanly possible. Either they think Jesus was only kidding or
they believe they can beat the odds.
     If you could show me a believer who's Christian enough to love his
or her enemies, I'd wash their feet and anoint them with oils. So, I'll
wager, would Jesus."

I doubt that the trendy bookstore will have KLYT-FM on in the
background, although its 50,000 watt (at least) transmitter is only a
few miles away.

N.P.-> M88.org   KLYT-FM (seriously!)

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com