Re: knee jerk dixie chicks....

Barry:
>Sorry for the rant....it has been building up and is not directed at anyone
>specifically.  We *all* want the same thing.  We want our troops to be home
>with their families and friends and to be safe.

Heck yeah!

Speaking of - Joe called Saturday morning. He's back in Kuwait, and might be
back within a month!! :) I told him he couldn't come back May 16 or 17 b/c I
would be at the Canal Street shows. Lol. Juuuust kidding!! I would miss
those to see my hunk of a man. I think. ;)

semper fidelis.

kylie