Getting our bands to play your college...

> From: "Tim White" <tim at wildwoodagency_com>
>
> Hey Folks
>     Can you help me?  We've got alot of resources for venues and general
> market places to play - but the fall college touring schedule is being
> booked right now, and we've got some great bands that are ready to play -
> including Bill Mallonee of Vigilantes of Love with full band.

just a note to say that Bill Mallonee played the Renfrew Ferry in Glasgow,
United Kingdom, on Monday night and he was superb. probably the best I have
seen him since greenbelt '96 (when Vol and OtR played straight after each
other. My introduction to both bands.)

He was supporting Buddy Miller on a small 4 date British tour. Buddy was
great, as per usual and his new album is fantastic.

the whole night was immense and very well attended.

Book Bill where you can.