where would we be without them OTR

hi ho every body!

i nearly died today, as i grabbed a hand full of stuff while getting out of my car, i forgot i also had my cd case (actually for computer disc, but holds my cd's fine) anyway, i forgot that i had it under my arms. i only realised when it feel to the ground opened up and 4 of my bestest cd's fell out. one was one of my sarah cd's (sarah mclauclan) and the others were my otr's. as i did this i let out a noooo! kind of scream, it was as if i saw my best friend (who i dont have) be pushed over the edge of a cliff. my mum who i work with turned around so fast as if something horrible had happened (which it did) would u believe all cd's feel faced down, meaning the playing side faced down to the pavement. oh my god was all i could say, i was trying to pick them up without pushing them into the ground and scratching them. they are slightly sratched but so far all play ok. this was such a relief, i couldnt wait at least 2 weeks to have more shiped from the u.s to he! re. the last 5 cd's i ordered i did while away for work, i took my disc man with me with films for radio, and would u believe that that cd wouldnt play on my discman, i was nearly 500km away from home for work for just over 6 weeks with 1 otr cd that wouldnt play, the whole time i had to stay at my bosses house with his wife, and lets just say, one night was a living hell. try it for 6 weeks, music is my therapy, so you could imagine what it would have been like for week 1 with no music, other then them changing radio stations every 2 minutes on the way to work. while away for work we had to travel 100km each way to factory and home.  i can say it all turned out good in the end because at the end of week 1 i ordered 5 cd's over the net, as a part of an otr deal, i just had to wait about 2 weeks for them, my last 3 weeks were still horrible, but i at least had otr to listern to on the way to work and home, and while i slept, and w! hile i worked. dont no if i could have survived the last 3 wee! ks witho ut them.

today my favorite song is GIVE ME STRENGTH i often repeat this a dozen times, i feel like OTR stole those thoughts from my mind, wish i had a chance to mee them so they could do that

emily finished yappin now

bye bye

Do you Yahoo!?